When should I seek emergency dental care?
Dental emergencies can happen at any time. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call our office right away. We are available 24 hours a day to help you. If you are experiencing any of the following, you are having a dental emergency and should seek treatment right away:
- Severe pain in your teeth or gums
- Severe swelling in the gums or other soft tissues of the mouth
- A tooth that has been fractured or cracked
- A tooth that has been knocked out or knocked out of place
- Traumatic injury to the gums or soft tissues